Sunday, April 22, 2012

Week in Review

82 Miles
4 Doubles
3-mile Race with a Burrito Eating Contest
1 Workout
14.7 mile long run
6 days with my mama

I would have rather hit 90 miles this week, but sometimes spending time with your mom who's in town visiting tops running!  I still managed to get in some decent miles, but I've been finding it hard to motivate myself to run over 65 minutes.  I used to be able to do that with my eyes closed when I would meet Meagan Nedlo halfway on the greenway, but those days have been over for quite some time.  Before I got too down on myself, I realized that I'm not training for a marathon right now, so those "mid-week medium runs" don't have nearly as much importance.  I'm almost done with my April crusade to win prize money, and so far that amount is at $2200.  I've got the Heart & Sole Women's 5 Miler up next week, and then I'm back to racing just once a month.

1 comments:

Allie Kieffer said...

Dang girl, thats an impressive amount of money! Doesn't that top your goal? Good luck in the 5 miler & I can't wait to see your cute little face in July :)

Post a Comment