7 Days of Running
1 Lift Session
Here's the summary, and you can find the proof in the pictures below.
- I spent the first part of the week celebrating Christmas with my immediate family in Charlotte. John left the house so we could take it over (best roommate, ever)
- I married Garrett Bullock, effectively dropping the name (and initials) I've become so fond of. Introducing Caitlin Rose Bullock aka CRB.
- Garrett looked away from me when I looked up at him while walking down the aisle. Later he told me that it was because he was afraid he would cry.
- Our priest, Father Brian Cook, gave us one of the best wedding ceremonies I could have asked for. People are still calling our parents telling us how powerful his mass was.
- I didn't cry at all during the wedding events.
- 100% of my Charlotte friends consumed the perfect amount of alcohol, which would equal "too much" in any other normal person's mind.
- I ran every day with friends from Charlotte and around the world.
- I ate a lot of really, really good food.
- I enjoyed every single minute.
|My last night as a Chrisman was spent snuggling with Meagan.|
|The beautiful Church|
|Mom, Dad and Vanessa at the Rehearsal Dinner|
|We're hitched...On the way to pictures!|
|Bridal Party Pics|
|Thank God for our private dinner before the reception|
|Merry and I in the waiting room|
|Wedding Party Pics|
|What an epic after party at foothills, with my family here.|
|Charlotte in full force at the after party|
|They are all very, very drunk|
|Mom. Dad, me and their new son|
|Garrett escorted his mom down the aisle. She cried the whole time.|