Sunday, September 1, 2013

Week in Review

70 Miles
4x2 Mile workout
16 mile long run in 6:50 pace
11 mile Medium Long Run
40 Hours in DC

Not much to report here except that I was supposed to do a medium long run or a long run with 8 miles at 6:20-6:40 pace.  That didn't happen because I felt terrible on my long run Friday morning with Laurie and then because it was really hot in DC on Sunday when I ran with a hungover Merry.  I had wanted to get in a good effort on one of the longer runs, but it just didn't work out that way this week, so I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.  Sometimes it's most important to enjoy time with some of your closest friends in Washington, DC than to fret over the workout you didn't get in.  After all, I'm still putting in good work on my workouts and getting the efforts in that I need to achieve a PR in the fall.

0 comments:

Post a Comment