Sunday, June 3, 2012

Week in Review

83 Miles
3 Doubles
12 Mile Long Run
3 Days with my brother
Hike to the top of Crowder's Mountain

I'm a week behind on my blog, so this will be a quick one.  This week was a lower mileage than I would have liked, but work got in the way and so did my social schedule.  I went to the La Cage the musical one night and absolutely loved every moment of it.  I didn't go to a single dance class, and I didn't do that many doubles.  Not sure what I did with my time, to be honest.  I enjoyed a short, but sweet visit from my brother Joey, who got to experience one of the first (of many more) Wilmore cookouts.  All in all, I could tell my body was recovering from the tough week before and from being sick.  Looking forward to the half champs in just two weeks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment