Sunday, November 13, 2011

Week in Review

54 miles
6 Days of Running
18 Mile Long Run
45 Minutes of Thunder Road biking
1 Group Dance Lesson
4 Days of Abs
2 Chiropractor Adjustments

Welp - there you go.  I ran 55 miles this week and 55 miles last week.  Two down weeks, along with the help of the iron supplementation I've begun (as well as other adjustments made to things of a female matter) should help my iron stores replenish!  My goal is to keep my long runs strong, to maintain my steady state long runs, and to maintain a calm confidence that everything will fall into place on January 14th, 2012. 

This next week I will ramp my mileage back up to the normal digits of 75-80 and try my first workout back since Savannah.  I will also enjoy 3 glorious days with Meagan, Weezy, and Jordan in Marblehead, MA. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment