Sunday, October 25, 2015

Week in Review

27 Miles
3 Days off
2 Lift Days
8.5M MLR
6 miles of hiking

hey-oh! Look who's back!  After a shut-down of ten days with no running, I was itching to get going again.  Back in California uninterrupted until Christmas, I'm ready to start running again so I can meet new people with similar interests to me. I'm telling you that if I'm not running, it's 100x harder for me to meet friends because I actually get quite shy.  I am happy to report that I was able to run 4 days without the calf getting any tighter.  I'm hopeful for next week, but know that I need to do my part and continue lifting.  What's interesting is that it's not a calf strength issue - my calves are really strong - but it's definitely a glute strength issue. Fortunately Garrett is a PT in training, and also happens to be super connected with some of the best sports med professionals in the field, so he's been a huge help for me, even if he is across the country!



0 comments:

Post a Comment