Sunday, October 13, 2013

Week in Review

80 Miles
10 mile wave in 6:12 average
12 mile MLR
22 Mile LR in 7:05 average
8 runs
0 Days off
18 miles biked down hill

Given this is my highest mileage since last October, I'm very pleased with this week.  At this time last year, I was already beginning to feel burnt out and was about to run one of the worst races of my post-collegiate career at the Army Ten Miler.  This year is a complete 180 compared to then.   I feel motivated, energized and completely excited to keep doing the work each week.  In fact, tracking Laurie for the Chicago Marathon was particularly inspiring because we run together all of the time and I couldn't help but wonder, if she can run the A standard, can I?  After all, we have run so many workouts together through September.  I am so proud of her and pumped that it provided me such inspiration for Cal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment