Sunday, April 17, 2011

Week in Review

~82 Miles
9 Runs
2 Good Workouts
14.3 Mile Long Run

There are just four more weeks until the USA 25k Championships, and with the success of this week's workouts, I'm beginning to get rather excited.  This week I was lucky to have the company of Eric for both of my workouts - 15x1 min and 3x2 mile.  I ran both workouts faster than I had intended and felt great.  I enjoyed a long run today with Jordan and Meagan.  Jordan and I picked it up to 6:20s for the majority of the run and I felt strong.  Good things are going to happen in Michigan!

I've got a busy week ahead with a 30 min tempo and 3x3 mile on tap for next week.  I'm going to top it all of with the Tryon Street Mile on Saturday.  Definitely should be an exciting week.  Just two more weeks of 80+ miles and then it's taper time. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment