Sunday, July 17, 2016

Week in Review

70 Miles
11.3M MLR
13.1M with 6 x mile repeats at 542, 541, 537, 538, 539, 535 with 60s jog rest
10M with 4 sets of (3 x 60s on /off) with 2-2:30-3 jog between sets
14.2M long with last 2 mile at 620, 558
4 Days in Denver for Wilmore Reunion

After a couple of weeks at lower mileage, it was refreshing to hit 70 miles, especially since I was in Denver for 4 days. For the second week in a row, I modified a workout for the week, indicating that my body is ready for a nice taper leading into the SF half.  The paces were still solid and I still got in all the work, including minuters while at 6500FT in Denver.  Surprisingly, the altitude didn't affect me unless I was running uphill or faster.  I was VERY glad to have extra rest in between sets on the minuter workout and that it was FLAT.  Matt was such a great host and ran with me every day except for one, and I can forgive him for that because he was probably pretty hungover.  I could definitely live in Denver because it's a fun city full of lots of vegetarian restaurants, plus it has two of my best guys friends who call it home. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment