Sunday, July 3, 2016

Week in Review

78 Miles
12M MLR
11.5M with 16 x 200m repeats at 35-39, 200m jog rest
14M with 3 x 2.5M @ 547, 539, 247, 2:30 jog, 543, 540, 247, 2:30 jog, 537, 542, 247 
15M Long Run in Oakland Hills
3 Days in Oakland

Woohoo! What a great week - highest mileage since who knows when (maybe a year?) and lots of time spent with my sister.  Seriously, what a great week.  I had so much fun.  The workouts were tough, but I've continued to kill the workouts even though I'm solo. I've been super busy with my social life, visitors and travel schedule, but it's been 100% worth it.  The 3 x 2.5M workout this week was super solid and I was really happy to run such quick times while being completely solo.  My sister and I hung out in Mountain View on Thursday before heading to SF for a night and Oakland for the remainder of the holiday weekend.  We basically spent a ton of time hanging out with lots of rad ladies and eating really good food.  Laurie and Mark hosted us and Vanessa and I hung out with their son Jackson, who calls us "auntie" and melts my heart every time he jumps in the bed to wake me up.  We did some yoga where we cleared out the negative energy within us (for that day) by chanting and swinging our arms back to throw it behind!  So fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment