Sunday, August 23, 2015

Week in Review

83 Miles
9 runs / 2 Doubles
20 Miles long Run in 6:55 pace
11.4M MLR
8x800m repeats
2 Days in Boston for work

Fresh off finishing my fifth MBA term, Coach and I decided this would be a good week for higher mileage.  The highlight of the running this week was definitely my 20 miler.  I have crushed all of the last four long runs and it gives me a lot of confidence that I'm building up the strength for marathon endurance.  My workouts are turning the corner as well, but it's the fact that the long runs are so enjoyable that really gets me pumped up for the fall season.  I've still been having some minor issues with my knee (it hurts to go down stairs), but it hasn't been affecting my run as I don't feel discomfort while running.

I've also ramped up my lifting regime, doing 3 sets of exercises so that I can do as much as possible to stay injury free.

0 comments:

Post a Comment