Sunday, October 5, 2014

Week in Review

60 miles
1 day off
1 workout fail
90 Min MLR with tempo and fast mixed in

I went ahead and took my first day off in a while on Monday of this week. I drove to Charlotte to be in the office for three days this week and it was nice to sleep in.  I did have one of my first workout fails of this training cycle.  Quite honestly, I'm surprised it hadn't happened sooner.  In all fairness to me, some stuff is going on with my family and I had a solid 10 days of training leading up to this workout fail, so it's totally understandable.

I made up for my fall from grace by having a great workout on Saturday with Billy. I'm just one week out from my goal race of Army Ten Miler and I feel like I'm as ready as I can be.  I depart for Beijing the day following Army Ten Miler, so it's been a nice way to deter focus from pre-race jitters to pre-MBA residency jitters.  I'm excited to begin my first international residency and to run around the streets of Shanghai!

0 comments:

Post a Comment