Sunday, July 2, 2017

Week in Review

60 Miles
6 Runs
14M workout with 4x1.5M at 8;45, 8:33, 8:27, 8:20 with 90s jog rest
16.5M easy long run
1 Day off
2 Lift Days

This week was a bit hectic.  I landed in SFO on Monday night from a 16 hour day (night?) of travel...and then I took an uberPOOL back to Mountain View, only to have the driver pull over on an exit just off 101-S because he was experiencing chest pains.  Somewhat scary, and I hope the driver is okay!  My pool-mate and I requested a new uber together and I finally made it home, 30 minutes after I expected to.  By Thursday, my legs were feeling pretty snappy, which came as a huge surprise to me, because typically my legs are completely wiped from international travel.  Jonah and I crushed our 1.5M repeats workout and we helped each other tremendously.  The catch was that my left heel started to flare up.  I felt it on Wednesday, and then it was manageable in the workout.  But, during the long run on Saturday, my buddy Max asked if I was hurting because he could I was altering my gait.  After that run, I could *definitely* feel my left heel, just walking around, so I decided to take Sunday and Monday off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment