Sunday, April 5, 2015

Week in Review

80 Miles
14M with 4 miles tempo and 2 miles of 200m on/off
18M long run in Salem with Meagan
12.4M MLR in Durham

This was the first time I hit over 80 miles since September of last year.  Of course, this was planned purposefully since I departed for Dubai on Sunday night of this week.  I wanted to get in a solid week of training before travelling to Dubai and India for my fourth Duke MBA residency.  My classes this term are Marketing and Decision Models, along with the courses I have every term, Cultures, Civilizations and Leadership as well as Global Markets and Institutions. 


Leading up to my departure, it was a bit hectic, but I handled the stress with a calm confidence that it would all work out.  I flew up to Boston for a working session at offices downtown before taking the train to hang out with Meagan until Saturday.  I enjoyed a nice day at the Craft USA offices in Salem, MA and got a taste of what it's like to work for a small company.  On Saturday, I finally got to meet all of Meagan's wonderful running friends and even made them a solid brunch of sweet potato hash, pancakes with homemade whipped cream and eggs.  Meagan and I spent a lot of time in her bed reading, watching HBO, napping or cuddling with her cat Weezy. If you ask me, that sounds like a perfect weekend to me.  I finished up some of the remaining pre-assignments I had for class before heading back home on my flight.  

a nice day at the craft offices

happy to receive my skechers performance gear!


0 comments:

Post a Comment