Thursday, April 8, 2010

Marathon Swap - Chicago for Twin Cities


I'm most likely going to be switching my fall marathon from Chicago on 10.10.10 to the Twin Cities Marathon on 10.3.10. The main reason I'm doing the switch is because one of my old teammates from Wake Forest (Matt Owen) is getting married the same day as Chicago! Of course, a wedding only happens once and it is more important than a marathon! So...Twin Cities it is.

I've heard that the course is beautiful, with a good set of hills from miles 22-25. This is a bit intimidating, but I'm crossing my fingers that some good mental training and hillwork can help me own those hills.

1 comments:

maryanne said...

I would say that you can NOW state, unequivocally, that you do INDEED own the hills 22-25. Good mental training indeed!

Post a Comment